Traveling to Austria

For all tourism travel enquiries please contact Travel to Austria directly via email.

Which Visa do I need?

Different documents are needed to enter Austria, shaped for different purposes:

  • Trips up to maximum 90 days -> SCHENGEN VISA "C"
  • Staying in Austria between 3 and 6 months maximum -> NATIONAL VISA "D"
  • Staying over 6 months -> RESIDENCE PERMIT
  • Working in Austria ->WORKING PERMIT in combination with VISA or RESIDENCE PERMIT