Summer Schools & German Language Courses
Summer Schools by reputed universities and institutions in Austria
- The University of Vienna International Summer School in Strobl, Austria offers European Studies, the Austrian Arbitration Academy & German Language Courses in 4 week courses on the picturesque Lake Wolfgang - including excursions and discussions with international students and professors.
- The University of Graz International Summer School offers 2 week summer courses with ECTS credits to highly motivated international students of all fields at the Seggau Castle in Austria.
- European Forum Alpbach - an interdisciplinary platform for science, politics, business and culture. Established in 1945, the annual European Forum Alpbach and our events throughout the year address the relevant socio-political questions of our time.
- International Summer Academy of Fine Arts Salzburg - The Salzburg International Summer Academy of Fine Arts, founded in 1953 by Oskar Kokoschka as the "School of Vision", in Hohensalzburg Fortress, is the oldest of its kind in Europe. Every year, some 300 participants from more than 40 countries attend some 20 courses discussing with well-known artists, curators and critics from all over the world questions of art production, as well as curatorial practice and writing about art.
German language courses and German language summer schools in Austria
- The Diplomatic Academy in Vienna offers a summer course in German language and Austrian studies. Additionally, lectures and excursions give participants the opportunity to learn about Austrian politics, history, society and culture
- Vienna University German Courses offer German language courses at the language centre of the University of Vienna. Courses during the academic year as well as intensive language courses are available.
- University of Innsbruck German Language Courses - The University of Innsbruck in the heart of Tyrol offers German as a foreign language courses during the summer months for over 30 years to international students.
- University of Klagenfurt/Deutsch in Österreich - The offer of the University of Klagenfurt near the Wörthersee in Southern Austria includes intensive, individual and semester courses at its 1979 founded langauge centre.
- The Language Centre of the University of Graz in Styria offers intensive as well as semster courses to learn German as a foreign language in Austria's 2nd largest city and student town.
- At Campus Austria you can find an overview of all types of German language courses at 10 institutions in Vienna, Styria, Carinthia and Tyrol.