Foreign Minister Michael Spindelegger met with U.S. Ambassador Alexa Wesner in Vienna
Foreign Minister Michael Spindelegger met with Lassina Zerbo, Executive Director of the CTBTO, in Vienna
Foreign Minister Michael Spindelegger met with the President of the Ukraine, Viktor Janukowitsch, in Vienna
State Secretary Reinhold Lopatka met with Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammed Zarif in Teheran
Foreign Minister Michael Spindelegger met with Torbjorn Jagland, Secretary General of the Council of Europe, in Vienna
Foreign Minister Michael Spindelegger met with Ukrainian presidential candidate and former boxing world champion Vitali Klitschko in Vienna
Austrian Membership in the UN Human Rights Council
On 14 November, Austria - represented by foreign minister Michael Spindelegger - assumed the chairmanship of the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europein Strasburg, which rotates every 6 months between the Member States.
International Cultural Policy
Culture shapes the image of Austria in the world.
Austrian Development Cooperation
supports partner countries in their fight against poverty.
- Spindelegger: "Protection of privacy on the Internet poses a human rights challenge"
- Diplomas awarded to dialogue facilitators and women's representatives of the Islamic community in Austria
- Spindelegger: "Modernise OSCE as a community of values"
- Spindelegger: "Mandela inspired generations and gave them hope"
- Lopatka: "National parliaments play a vital role in creating an EU that is close to its citizens"