International Conference on Cluster Munition from 5 to 7 December in Vienna - Accreditation
Vienna, 29 November 2007 - The Federal Ministry for European and International Affairs invites interested media representatives to apply for accreditation for the Conference on Cluster Munition in Vienna:
Place: Reed Messezentrum, Messeplatz 1, 1021 Vienna
Time: Accreditation as of 4 December, 1 pm
Accreditation shall apply to the following events:
- NGO forum in the Messezentrum, 4 December, 2 pm to 7 pm, with Federal Minister Ursula Plassnik
- Handing over of signatures from the national signature campaign to Federal Minister Ursula Plassnik, Messezentrum, 5 December, 9.15 am
- Opening of the Vienna Conference on Cluster Munition, Messezentrum, 5 December, 9.30 to 10.30 am. After the opening, the media representatives are kindly requested to leave the conference hall, though they can remain in the Messezentrum.
- Media representatives can use the facilities of the Messezentrum in the Schubert 2 Hall throughout the entire duration of the conference.
- A press conference may take place at the end of the conference on 7 December. Registration for these events is ONLY possible through the Press Department of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs.
Media representatives are kindly requested to submit the following data per e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or per fax to +43 (0) 50 1159 204:
- Title of the event
- First name
- Last name
- E-mail address
- Mobile phone number
In case of registration from abroad, please add the following:
- Date of birth
LAST REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS MONDAY, 3 DECEMBER 2007 - 12 am.
Moreover, the Federal Ministry for European and International Affairs announces a joint press conference on the topic of cluster munition to be held by Foreign Minister Ursula Plassnik, National Council President Barbara Prammer, and Defence Minister Norbert Darabos on 4 December at 9 am in the Parliament Press Centre. No accreditation is required for this event.
Federal Ministry for
European and International Affairs
Tel.: ++43 (0) 50 1150-3262, 4549, 4550
Fax: ++43 (0) 50 1159-204