The Austrian National Tourist Office (ANTO) has the right of utilization in all pictures.
You may ...
use all motives free of charge for the following purposes:
- all kinds of print media (newspapers, magazines etc.)
- all kinds of audiovisual media (TV, video) and electronic media including CD-ROM and internet
- all kinds of catalogues and brochures of tour operators and travel agencies
- all kinds of books (e.g. guides, school books, picture volumes etc.)
- all kinds of advertisements for tourism enterprises in Austria promoting their offers (e.g. hotels, restaurants, tourist offices and boards, cablecars, airlines, railways etc.)
Please note, that the photographs must be used only for purposes clearly related to the Republic of Austria and its tourist industry.
All other forms of using the pictures need a separate and written licence of utilization by the Austrian National Tourist Office.
You are not allowed to ...
use the photographs for promoting services, goods and products not related to the Austrian tourist industry. It is furthermore forbidden to use the pictures for promoting destinations outside the Austrian border, or to the detriment of the Republic of Austria and the image of the Austrian tourist industry.
For any further information on copyright questions kindly contact your nearest branch of the Austrian National Tourist Office.
Duty of Imprint:
Please note that according to the Austrian Copyright Law you are obliged to quote
- the source of the photo (in this case the Austrian National Tourist Office) and
- the photographer e.g.: Austrian National Tourist Office/Mayer
This may be done either in a separate imprint within the publication or next to the picture.
The reader must be able to clearly associate the source and photographer with the photo. The names of the respective photographers can be found on the CD-ROM, or inquired at the Austrian National Tourist Office.
After publishing the pictures please send a copy of your publication to the Austrian National Tourist Office in your country.
By using our photo material and clicking the "download" function you confirm that you agree with our terms of business.
In case of abuse of the above copyright terms the venue will be Vienna.