State Secretary Reinhold Lopatka met with Foreign Minister of the Kingdom of Lesotho, Mohlabi Kenneth Tsekoa, in Vienna
Vice-Chancellor Michael Spindelegger met with the Lebanese Foreign Minster Adnan Mansour in Beirut for political talks in the course of his Middle East trip
Foreign Minister Michael Spindelegger visited the Austrian UN troops on the Golan Heights
Foreign Minister Michael Spindelegger met the President of the State of Israel, Shimon Peres, in Jerusalem
Foreign Minister Michael Spindelegger met with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu during his trip to Israel in Tel Aviv
Foreign Minister Michael Spindelegger met with Nigerian Foreign Minister Olubenga Ashiru in Vienna
Austrian Membership in the UN Human Rights Council
- Lopatka: "Austria is a leading investor in the Western Balkans states"
- Lopatka: Austria and Luxembourg are in line in terms of tax matters
- Spindelegger: "Promotion of cultural diversity is an essential element of the dialogue between cultures"
- Lopatka: EU promotes development of rural space
- Spindelegger: “Montenegro is setting a good example for the entire western Balkans”