Foreign Minister Sebastian Kurz at his swearing-in ceremony with Federal President Heinz Fischer
Foreign Minister Michael Spindelegger met with the Israeli ambassador Zvi Heifetz in Vienna
Foreign Minister Michael Spindelegger met with U.S. Ambassador Alexa Wesner in Vienna
Foreign Minister Michael Spindelegger met with Lassina Zerbo, Executive Director of the CTBTO, in Vienna
Foreign Minister Michael Spindelegger met with the President of the Ukraine, Viktor Janukowitsch, in Vienna
State Secretary Reinhold Lopatka met with Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammed Zarif in Teheran
Austrian Membership in the UN Human Rights Council
On 14 November, Austria - represented by foreign minister Michael Spindelegger - assumed the chairmanship of the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europein Strasburg, which rotates every 6 months between the Member States.
International Cultural Policy
Culture shapes the image of Austria in the world.
Austrian Development Cooperation
supports partner countries in their fight against poverty.
- Kurz: EU accession negotiations with Serbia are an important signal for the region
- Kurz on International Migrants Day: Integration is an important sphere of activity for the new Austrian Government
- Spindelegger calls for peaceful solution to the political crisis in Ukraine
- Spindelegger: "Protection of privacy on the Internet poses a human rights challenge"
- Diplomas awarded to dialogue facilitators and women's representatives of the Islamic community in Austria