On the following pages, you will find information for Austrians living abraod, Austrians staying abroad only temporarily, as well as for foreign nationals who intend to go to Austria.
In detail, we will inform you about visa and residence permits, how to get a new Austrian passport, and matters related to the Austrian citizenship and other issues.
Even though many of our services are provided free of charge, in a number of cases a fee has to be charged. Please find below a list of fees charged for consular services. Payment must be made in cash in HK$.
Consular Fees (quoted in EURO) payable in HK$ cash:
- Schengen Visa: € 60.00
- National Visa: € 100.00
- New Passport: € 70.00
- Passport with Chip for children under the age of 12 years: € 30.00
- Change in passport (no ammendment child): € 25.00
- Certificate of Citizenship: € 48.00
- Authentication of a signature: € 40.00
- Authentication of a copy: € 40.00